Hmm

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 20 December 2010

Monologue

So this awkward conversation always replay in my mind. Nope, its not your conversation nor somebody else. Its my mind. My speculation. Stupid speculation, which is soooo wasting time to think about. (close this tab immediately!!! -_-) Hmpph why are you so silly thi :(


Its like I always doubt my feeling. I cant trust him well. I cant be really happy without any negative thinking. Theres always 'but...' behind every smile. So many reasons that seems to broke this heart. And I am sure that you never feel like this to me. (Oh yeah why must you? shh). Ppl say to let go, move on, get another one, love and live. And those words, for me, so last year. Not because the words but because the meaning. They're not getting any power to make me feel better anymore :( Shoot. C'mon thi, why you have to make yourself feel bad all the time? Cant you just trust him, feel happy and stop thinking about "what if.."? Oh God........aaaaaaaa

Why its so hard to forget someone...that you really love?
Why its so hard to let go?
And, when will you know, its time to move on? Has anyone tell you in what day, what month or what year?
Has anyone tell you when exactly you can feel free from someone that hold your feeling so tight?
Call me emmm...over-react, so old school and etc blabla
But,just so you know, I'm not moving.
Correction,
I can't.

Ignore it, just a silly monologue.~random.

0 komentar:

  •